Christmas for dummies
We three kings of orient are
1. We Three Kings of Orient are,
Bearing gifts we travel afar,
Field and fountain, Moor and mountain,
Following yonder Star.
O Star of Wonder, Star of Night,
Star with Royal Beauty bright,
Westward leading, Still proceeding,
Guide us to Your perfect Light.
2. Born a King on Bethlehem plain,
Gold I bring to crown Him again,
King for ever, Ceasing never
Over us all to reign.
3. Frankincense to offer have I,
Incense owns a Deity nigh:
Prayer and praising All men raising,
Worship Him God on High.
4. Myrrh is mine; its bitter perfume
Breathes a life of gathering gloom;
Sorrowing, sighing, Bleeding, dying,
Sealed in the stone-cold tomb.
5. Glorious now behold Him arise,
King, and God, and Sacrifice;
Heaven sings Hallelujah:
And the earth replies.